background

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Shopping Rhea Lana consignment sale!

I originally posted this over on my other blog.  However, I feel like it definitely fits in to this blog too so I'm going to re-post here.  Also, I haven't forgotten about this blog, but it seems I just started it at a bad time with my husband being gone all week.  Hopefully, more to come next week!  



Well it's almost Rhea Lana time here - just a couple of more weeks!  I've participated in every sale since we moved here in 2011. This is really something I like doing. It's super easy - I get to get rid of stuff, look for new stuff and make a little extra money when it's done!  

So, anyway, here a few of my favorite things from our Joplin Rhea Lana sale.  

I found Jillian's mud pie Halloween outfit at the last fall sale. I was so excited about this cute find! 


I also found this adorable smocked dress there too.  It's still a little big for Jillian, so she hasn't been able to wear it just yet.  I originally had planned for her to wear it to Jenna's dance recital.  



I needed a few extra baby toys for Jillian. I wanted to have a few things at my mom's and some in the playroom and some in her room.  These are just a couple of the ones I found and these are the ones that stay in her room.  She loves these!

And Jenna's most prized Rhea Lana possession?  This princess jeep.  :)
(Sorry for the small pic.)


How do I find the cutesy and good stuff???? When you sell, you get to shop early.  When you volunteer, you get to shop even earlier!  In my opinion, shopping early is the best way to go! 

It really is fun and very easy to do!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment