background

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ruffle pants!

Jenna rarely wears pants these days.  She definitely will not wear jeans and she has gotten to where she doesn't even like jeggings.  About 2 years ago, I got her a pair of Matilda Jane grey ruffle pants and I can't even begin to tell you just how much she has worn them.  I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of them!  

Here she is wearing the ones I'm talking about.  



So, I just got these from Matilda Jane's newest collection.  They are capri length and a lighter weight material.  I'm sure she will probably also be able to get 2 years wear out of these too!  


It recently just hit me that I should search on etsy to see if there were any others on there.  Well, of course there are!!!!  Here are a few cute ones that I found to share:  


And oh.my.word....how cute are these!?!?!  Find them here on etsy.


 Located Here - These would probably go with a wide range of dresses and shirts.


Here - This seller has TONS of cute ones and lots of ruffle shorts!  I think I'm going to have to figure out what tops and dresses we have and try this seller out!  


I've also gotten some on Zulily.  One pair is too big for now and I'm still waiting for the other to come in the mail.  I've also seen them on Jane.com but haven't bought any from there.  However, now that I know there are more options than just MJ, I think we will have to get a few more!  






No comments:

Post a Comment