background

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mermaid clothing


My daughter, Jenna, absolutely adores mermaids.  There are so many cute clothes now with mermaids on them, that I thought I'd highlight just a few.  

This first picture is from her birthday party last November.  The shirt is from this etsy seller.  I loved this shirt!  I'm sure etsy offers a ton more ideas for unique mermaid clothes too.  



This top is kind of hard to see but it's from Naartjie's newest line.  I bought one for each of my girls just in different colors.  I'm sure I will try and take a pic of them in it when they get around to wearing it.  




One piece swimsuit new from Crazy 8.  


Kelly's Kids summer 2012 (I think??) 


Gymboree mermaid outfit.  If you do an ebay search for "gymboree mermaid" there is tons of it on there! 



Mermaid nightgown (new) from The Children's place.

Another new shirt from The Children's Place

And who can leave out Ariel?!?  This is also from The Children's Place. I think this one is really cute too! 



I'm sure there are lots of other mermaid options out there too.  I just pulled a few from the places I knew had them right now.  



1 comment:

  1. I totally want the swimsuit and nightgown my daughter is Turning 4 in July and wants a mermaid themed party thanks for all the good ideas!

    ReplyDelete