background

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration - Dress up storage areas!

Jenna has always loved playing dress-up!  


However, all of her dresses are just stashed in plastic drawers.  Those drawers are pink and purple though, and that at least, should count for something right?!

Anyway, while browsing pinterest, I came across some great storage ideas that I thought I'd share.



This may be my favorite one! What a great idea! All she did was add a closet pole in between!  





Source here.  This is an old tv stand. She painted it and put in a small shower rod.  



No source here. This one is just a repurposed changing table! 


I love that this one has a mirror with it! 




These are all so cute! Sigh...maybe some day all of our dresses will come out of the plastic tubs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment